PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Postby alexandrampolk » Tue May 15, 2018 12:06 pm

I'm so relieved to be done!! I was extremely nervous leading up to the exam and spent a lot of time on this forum reading comments so I figured I would share my notes and flashcards in case that helps anyone beat this exam.

My opinions on the study material:
OMCES - helpful to drill in easy facts and good for a confidence boost but not very in depth
TWE - I did a single read through and went over the flashcards. I zone out with audio study guides so I didn't listen to the audio portion
Woo Exams - very frustrating at first but the second time around was helpful, closer to the exam
CalGreen Ch 5 - very important to understand
AHPP/APA - not necessary to read, just review David's summary
My flashcards https://quizlet.com/293109470/cse-ap-flash-cards/
My notes - research and some notes compiled from this forum, plus links that I thought were helpful

I looked at a lot of primary sources, blogs, agency websites etc. for areas that I wasn't strong in. It was more helpful for me to visually see some of the information (like looking at the actual permit applications or reviewing an agency's programs/mission statements) versus just reading a summary on TWE. I also tried to focus more on understanding concepts and relationships instead of memorizing minutiae.

Good luck!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
alexandrampolk

Re: PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Postby concepts » Tue May 15, 2018 7:14 pm

Congrats, Architect!
concepts

Re: PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Postby ayoitsjoco » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:07 pm

Hey congrats! Where would you suggest starting if OMCES/TWE look hacked and I don't know where to start...
ayoitsjoco

Return to CALIFORNIA SUPPLEMENTAL EXAM