Oregon test center?

Oregon test center?

Postby Belle » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:52 am

Did anyone test at the Wilsonville Location in Oregon? I'd like to know if they have lockers, water fountain, if I can get dropped off with a warmer coat and won't have the car to store stuff.... Will they be able to hang onto my coat and phone etc? How is the internal temperature? (for a slim female person)

Counting down the hours..... Thank You!

>> I realize the chances of getting an answer on this is pretty low. Since, most of us haven't taken the exam yet and anyone who have passed probably won't be coming back here!
Belle

Re: Oregon test center?

Postby Belle » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:45 am

Did not make it. Unfortunately, it wasn't really due to the contents of the exam! I was too hungry and blood sugar level dropped too much and dehydrated... My eyes and body couldn't even continue after only 20% of the last section. The long distance driving (for my standard) coupled with the extra hours before test plus 4 hours = 7 HOURS of no opportunity to properly eat was really physically challenging. I really wish it could accommodate a food break like ARE between the sections. I really just need 15 minutes to eat. How do I even solve this problem next time?
Belle

Re: Oregon test center?

Postby Coach » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:11 pm

Belle wrote:How do I even solve this problem next time?

If you have a certifiable medical condition you can apply for an accommodation.
Coach
Site Admin

Return to CALIFORNIA SUPPLEMENTAL EXAM