Study Material and Timeline

Study Material and Timeline

Postby AREctct » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:39 pm

I just recently found out I passed my last ARE today and wanted to push on the CSE as fast as I can. As of now I'm setting aside about three months to study and only have the whole enchilada on hand. Is there other material out here that anyone has a recommendation for? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
AREctct

Re: Study Material and Timeline

Postby gbalaka » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:27 pm

I'm probably not the best person to give advice on this as i just took the CSE and did not pass it, but I went in knowing TWE from cover to cover.....the actual test itself was all over the place and most of the questions had nothing to do with information found in TWE. It's a great study guide - don't get me wrong. I would highly recommend it.

I personally had a lot of questions from the CBC...detailed questions. That's part of the reference material that's available on the CAB website.
http://www.cab.ca.gov/candidates/cse/re ... rial.shtml

You can see it's a lot of information. You never know what you will get on exam day.

I studied for 10 weeks and just wanted to take the exam and get it over it - i was very anxious to take it. Even if i had spent another month studying, it wouldn't have prepared me for the actual exam.

Just do your best, take the exam and that way you'll know what's on the exam. Three months is fine.
gbalaka

Re: Study Material and Timeline

Postby cianchetta0 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:31 pm

gbalaka wrote:I'm probably not the best person to give advice on this as i just took the CSE and did not pass it, but I went in knowing TWE from cover to cover.....the actual test itself was all over the place and most of the questions had nothing to do with information found in TWE. It's a great study guide - don't get me wrong. I would highly recommend it.

I personally had a lot of questions from the CBC...detailed questions. That's part of the reference material that's available on the CAB website.
http://www.cab.ca.gov/candidates/cse/re ... rial.shtml

You can see it's a lot of information. You never know what you will get on exam day.

I studied for 10 weeks and just wanted to take the exam and get it over it - i was very anxious to take it. Even if i had spent another month studying, it wouldn't have prepared me for the actual exam.

Just do your best, take the exam and that way you'll know what's on the exam. Three months is fine.

g, how many hours a week in those 10 did you spend studying?
cianchetta0

Return to CALIFORNIA SUPPLEMENTAL EXAM