Study Group in San Francisco

Study Group in San Francisco

Postby jestefan » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:04 pm

Anyone interested in forming a CSE study group in San Francisco? I work downtown and can host the group in the after hours. We hosted the AIA Are Pact for 2015 and it was a great success, at least in the beginning. I'm hoping to start studying sometime early January for 8 weeks and test on February 28th before the new test kicks in. Let me know and best of luck to everyone.
jestefan

Re: Study Group in San Francisco

Postby bimil0 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:07 pm

I'd like to join. I'm currently waiting for the authorization to take the exam. Where do you work? I'm in FiDi.
bimil0

Postby jestefan » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:56 pm

bimil0 wrote:I'd like to join. I'm currently waiting for the authorization to take the exam. Where do you work? I'm in FiDi.

Great! I work in the Embarcadero area, Front St. @ Jackson St. Let me know if this works for you and what days would you wanna meet up.
Also, may I ask how long is the process of authorization taking CAB? I'm only few weeks away from completing my AXP and don't want to be forced to take the exam past March 1st.
jestefan

Postby bimil0 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:10 pm

jestefan wrote:Great! I work in the Embarcadero area, Front St. @ Jackson St. Let me know if this works for you and what days would you wanna meet up.
Also, may I ask how long is the process of authorization taking CAB? I'm only few weeks away from completing my AXP and don't want to be forced to take the exam past March 1st.

I work 5 min from Embarcadero center 1 so it works. I can only meet Mon-Thur after 6. I think 3 or more ppl would be great. I'm a reciprocity applicant so I don't think my timeline is comparable. I've heard 5-8 weeks from the last pass is normal. I waited 6 weeks for NCARB to process certificate and I'm now waiting to hear from CAB. I hope to schedule before Mar 1 too.
bimil0

Postby marcello » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:45 am

Hi there, I'd like to join too. I'm in a similar situation, I'm waiting for CAB authorization and would like to take the exam before March 1. I work in the financial district as well.
marcello

Postby jestefan » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:23 pm

Y'all wanna meet at my office sometime this week? Go over the study plan. I tried to check availability to test as close as possible to March 1st but the latest I could see was 02/04/17. I don't know if CAB is playing with us or what but it seems a little tight to study for the exam in 4 weeks. Let me know what you think.

Cheers,
Joseph
jestefan

Postby bimil0 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:17 am

jestefan wrote:Y'all wanna meet at my office sometime this week? Go over the study plan. I tried to check availability to test as close as possible to March 1st but the latest I could see was 02/04/17. I don't know if CAB is playing with us or what but it seems a little tight to study for the exam in 4 weeks. Let me know what you think.

Cheers,
Joseph

How about tomorrow at 6:15? I sent you and Marcello PM and we both are okay with meeting at your office. Please respond to my PM. Thanks.
bimil0

Postby jestefan » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:37 am

Sorry I just your message. That works for me. Sent you both PM's. Let me know if tonight still works for you.
jestefan

Postby bimil0 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:40 am

There is a new CSE Study group starting this week in Finanical District. We're meeting after work Monday or Tuesday for 6-8 weeks. If there are more participants, we'll increase meeting to 2wice a week. Please PM me if interested.
bimil0

Return to CALIFORNIA SUPPLEMENTAL EXAM