Whole Enchilada / Forum site

Whole Enchilada / Forum site

Postby matte » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:19 am

Has anyone actually tried Doucette's forum? The one you get access to when you buy the Whole Enchilada? I was scrolling through, and some people asked questions that hadn't been responded to in weeks, seems like this is a much better resource.
matte

Re: Whole Enchilada / Forum site

Postby amarch » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:42 am

I used David's forum in the past but just asking maybe one or two questions. It seems as though people studying for the CSE have not used it that much. However, I did get a lot of feedback from David himself either from posting on his forum or directly emailing him. The ARE forum had more activity for the CSE, with many people who were very knowledgeable, and helpful, including Coach. I have only joined this forum recently but it seems as though the posts regarding the CSE are less frequent than they were on the ARE forum.
Today is my one year anniversary of passing the CSE! I joined Coach's forum to help keep up on the CSE discussions and hopefully contribute to the efforts of those studying for the ARE's and CSE now.
Good luck with the exam.
amarch

Re: Whole Enchilada / Forum site

Postby Natasha » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:44 am

Up front: I post & reply on both.

This forum has been very quiet lately for CSE. And when discussions have taken place, they have been discussions about which study material is best...versus the finer points of California's codes.

The Doucette forum tends to refer to knowledge statements, so each studier is not at the same place as the others.

They are both valuable and I'm sure over the months and years some will have activity and some will be quiet, it's cyclical...
Natasha

Return to CALIFORNIA SUPPLEMENTAL EXAM