Building Section Vignette - looking for feedback

Building Section Vignette and Multiple Choice

Building Section Vignette - looking for feedback

Postby Carrie_Ro » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:47 am

4.0 vignette.pdf

Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated! Testing in one week and failed PPP vignette a few weeks ago despite feeling very confident...

Also, what is the most efficient way to locate the joists? I find moving them with the "move group" tool to be very clumsy and since the insertion point is above the deck but we are trying align the top of the joists without the deck this proves to be awkward. What am I doing wrong?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Carrie_Ro

Re: Building Section Vignette - looking for feedback

Postby StudyManny » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:05 pm

Carie_Ro
Your Vignette looks like a passing solution to me. Although from the image you uploaded it looks like the East and Interior bearing walls are off by about one snap point. Maybe a higher resolution "print Screen" of your monitor would be better. I suggest you zoom to the extents of the section and print screen that only.

I passed my CD&S vignette but failed a with a level two on the project & practice management portion of the exam. I will be retaking the exam on Monday. (I took PPP this past Friday)

In regards to moving the joist, use the "Move, Adjust" tool to "slide" the joist location. Every time you use the "Move Group" tool it will move the entire joist assembly including the deck.

Good Luck!
StudyManny

Return to CDS - CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTS & SERVICES