Failed three times...Passed on 4th

Building Section Vignette and Multiple Choice

Failed three times...Passed on 4th

Postby snandreasian » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:05 pm

What I used to study this time around..
I skipped ballast this time around because it seemed like it didn't explain the topics as good as Kaplan.
1. Kaplan study guide with quizzes after each chapter. Then I quizzed my self on the wrong answers after.
2. Shiff Hardin lectures on A201 and B101 while reading along the commentary versions. Very important. Read twice if you have time.
3. Practice tests and practice tests. Test yourself on anything you can find. Ballast practice questions and sample problems. Same with Kaplan versions. Read all the answers think about the important concepts. Designer hacks quizs and practice tests helped.by refreshing you on the different concepts also.

I feel like if you can get to know these tests better by doing practice problems you will have a better chance because at the end of the day that's what it comes down too. Don't give up and keep testing. I felt like I had no luck but I came out the test room with a good feeling.
snandreasian

Re: Failed three times...Passed on 4th

Postby dbayrami » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:53 am

I failed CDS once already. im studying for my second go this saturday. thanks for your study list! looks very similar to my own, so validation!
dbayrami

Return to CDS - CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTS & SERVICES