Any Advice

Building Section Vignette and Multiple Choice

Any Advice

Postby toshea13 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:16 pm

Hello All!

I was wondering if anyone had any and I mean ANY advice for this exam? I am scheduled to retake this exam in three weeks. I got a level 2 in Project and Practice Management and passed everything else. I studied the norm (Schiff Harden, Ballast, Kaplan, the AIA Docs, Carolines notes, Jenny's notes, etc). Any advice on what else I should study?
toshea13

Re: Any Advice

Postby corbismyhomeboy » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:12 pm

Read relevant chapters in AHPP. Also if you need some additional guidance past what AHPP provides, maybe talk to your project manager or someone higher up at your firm about how things are done and why. I know I got questions straight out of AHPP for CDS. If you can get any additional CA experience during this time, that is helpful too! :)
corbismyhomeboy

Re: Any Advice

Postby toshea13 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:50 pm

corbismyhomeboy wrote:Read relevant chapters in AHPP. Also if you need some additional guidance past what AHPP provides, maybe talk to your project manager or someone higher up at your firm about how things are done and why. I know I got questions straight out of AHPP for CDS. If you can get any additional CA experience during this time, that is helpful too! :)

thanks! I just purchased that from Amazon
toshea13

Return to CDS - CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTS & SERVICES